Alright, so, it’s time for another road trip, so this particular post is more of a “day in the life” sort of posts that helps me organize my thoughts. So, here goes the plan so far.
- Get up and pack for the weekend (church clothes, other clothes, books, laptop, viola)
- Eat, then leave on a mini-road trip with friends
- Read on the way
- Enjoy a restful start to the Sabbath
- Get ready for church services in Miami
- Play in hymn ensemble
- Give sermonette
- Fellowship with brethren for as long as possible
- Return to Tampa after sunset? (maybe, we’ll see)
First day of the Week:
- Get back to Tampa (if not done previously)
- Get updated on the family
- Catch up on writing, research, book reviews
- Plan future road trips(?)
It is a pretty stressful weekend given all that’s going on, but hopefully it is a good one, and everything is at least as whole and intact at the end of the weekend as it was at the beginning. I might want to remind my folks to send me an update on Friday evening at least to see how my grandfather is doing, and hopefully I get to see him at some point soon.